Support Service Officer jobs in New South Wales
$55,632 - $57,588 a year
- To provide high quality administrative support and customer service for all users of the Outpatients Department/Service as well as provide support to various…
$41.85 - $49.08 an hour
- To provide timely technical and end-user support to users of Computers, Printers, Smart Phones, Application software, Systems software and all related desktop…
- The Support Officer role delivers a range of transactional HR services and responds to enquiries and routine requests from internal customers, identifying and…
- Service Delivery Officer - Application Support.
- Partner with our IT Service Delivery vendor to help provide outstanding Applications support and services to the…
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Administration Clinical Support Officer Level 3.
- The Clinical Support Officer (CSO) is a ward/unit based role to support the work activities of nurses, midwives…
- Bring your effective communication skills, integrity, flexible approach and strong work ethic to our team working as a casual Detainee Service Officer with…
- The Administrative Support Officer provides administrative and support services to facilitate the operation of the team/unit.
- To be successful in this role:
- Assists in providing efficient information technology support services along with performing maintenance and upgrades on departmental IT equipment to ensure…
$26.90 an hour
- We often receive a high level of interest in roles we advertise so, to help provide our applicants with an efficient and professional service, our recruitment…
- The Commissioner Support Officer role is based at the Court.
- The Commissioner Support Officer will also be required to use the Court’s case management system to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.