Support Software jobs in New South Wales
- Prepare basic curriculum support resources.
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not…
- This role is a multricultural education support aide.
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must…
- You should have a natural affinity for technology, including strong skills in troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- It's an exciting time for us.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of…
- Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, client-wide support service?
- Ability to work under pressure.
- We operate in an agile software development environment.
- Maintain useful test data to support the testing process.
- Take ownership of application quality.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- The main focus of this role will be as a software tester, and customer support engineer for the Sydney team.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software &…
ELMO Talent Management Software
- Helping to effectively manage a portfolio of clients, you will support Key Account Managers with account admin, sales support and client service activities…
- Phone support on our services and products.
- The role will be hands-on and will cover phone support to external clients, configuration of VoIP phones, internal…
City of Parramatta
$22.68 an hour
- Experience using ENTA (or similar ticketing software) and Microsoft Office.
- Please note Riverside Theatres is a business unit of City of Parramatta Council who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.