Support Store Manager $50,000 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow.
- We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to…
- Manage all aspects of your own store.
- Previous store management experience within a high volume fashion retailer.
- So, what are you waiting for?
- As the Store Manager you will be expected to work alongside your team, offering 'hands on' support to ensure your store is operationally efficient, maximising…
- Managing store financials, KPIs and stock levels.
- An ability to drive store performance through team coaching and empowerment.
- You’ll also be responsible for:
- Ensure your store is well presented and your team provide excellent customer service, delivering store profit.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- As our Assistant Store Manager, you will thrive in a busy environment and support the management of a large store team.
- Be sales focused and sales driven.
- You will proudly take responsibility for running your store – you view it like it’s your own business and you’re energised when the store exceeds expectations.
- Progressive and forward thinking, we continue to evolve employing over 2,500 people throughout our Support Office in Abbotsford and 290+ stores nationally.
- Today there are more than 100 Williams stores across Australia stocking favourite names such as Colorado, Diana Ferrari, Corelli, Clarks, and many more.
- If you have been a store manager over the past couple of years or had a sound knowledge of store management as the 2IC, then you are well - experienced in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.