Support Worker jobs in Cessnock NSW
- Opportunities range from domestic duties to skilled support positions.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services…
- The role of a Disability Support Worker, Day Programs is to provide support to our clients with a disability; with a strong focus on developing the skills of…
- The role of a Mental Health Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
Prospect Farm Accommodation
- Are you caring, responsible and energetic?
- We are looking for Disability Carers.
- No experience is required as training and guidance are provided.
- The role of a Disability Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
- Community access and social support.
- We provide an opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly and fun environment that is truly passionate about providing…
- We offer the best support, initial and ongoing training available to our valued Direct Support Workers with 24/7 access to assistance.
- Your day may consist of:
- Companion support for social events, recreation or sporting activities.
- We are here to make a difference in people’s lives, and support them in connecting and…
- 8.30pm to 8.30am -active night shifts Sunday to Thursday - shifts to be shared between 2 support workers.
- Support Workers will receive support to achieve the…
- Work in a great friendly environment with dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- In this role you will be responsible for providing high-quality reception and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.