Support Worker jobs in East Lindfield NSW
- Develop within your role, and you will be provided the support to grow your IKEA career.
- As an IKEA Food (Dishroom) Co-worker you ensure your area is…
KA Aged Care
Strathfield South NSW
- A support worker will support clients to be independent and maintain a fulfilling lifestyle by providing a number of personal care services, ranging from…
- Providing person-centred support as well as utilising a recovery-focused approach to support customer to achieve their goals.
- Your main duties will include:
- Work independently to provide support by following the case plan developed by the Case Worker.
- Providing support to Men experiencing homelessness with a variety…
$32.59 an hour
- Be flexible in the way you offer support to our customers.
- Perform various household tasks including meal planning and preparation and domestic supports,.
- This could include individuals with high levels of independence and skills, as well as individuals who require higher levels of support and who are complex in…
$27.46 - $30.03 an hour
- Providing in home support by assisting clients with personal care.
- We are looking for female staff to support 4 wonderful women in our group homes.
- This is a varied role that requires someone with the energy, values and flexibility to provide the best quality support to Sunnyfield's clients.
- Works proactively to support TSAAC and Centre goals and outcomes.
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos…
- Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organisation with a strategic vision to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice through its…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.