Support Worker jobs in Mount Barker SA
Sort by: relevance -
Mount Barker SA
- We also provide support in personal care, meal preparation, medication, social support and transport, so a drivers licence is essential.
- Who are we looking for?
- Working in partnership with the clients and their formal and informal support networks, some of the key responsibilities of the Disability Support Worker are to…
- We have a great opportunity for a Disability Support Worker in the Northern Adelaide region.
- And it’s why we support and value diversity and inclusion with all…
- Disability Support Worker are to:
- The Disability Support Worker will assist in the provision of.
- Support clients in accessing appointments (e.g.
- Accommodation & Respite Support Worker.
- We are seeking experienced and highly motivated Support Workers to join our team.
- What we are looking for:
- We currently requie Support Workers for all regions in Adelaide.
- Support our customers to live good lives in their own homes.
- Ability to work short shifts.
- Applicants who hold Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care), will be well regarded.
- Located at our Northern Community Services in Elizabeth.
- As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
- Undertake activities of daily living, domestic tasks and activity support.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to support the wellbeing of residents.
- The Pastoral Care Worker will be required to:
- Offer one on one support to students, parents and staff.
- Pastoral Care Worker services are funded by The National…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.