Support Worker jobs in Northfield SA
- Support Worker - Sobering Up Unit.
- A working knowledge of accommodation and support options relevant to clients with complex support needs and substance use…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- DCO supports Defence families’ self-reliance and increases the capacity of the wider community to support the needs of Defence families.
- We are seeking experienced and highly motivated Support Workers for the following positions:
- Certificate 3 in Individualized Support (Disability) or equivalent.
- As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
- Our Youth and Administration Worker will provide operational and administrative support to the Youth Homelessness Team, Program Manager and direct support to…
- We currently require Support Workers for all regions in Adelaide.
- Also, for Support Workers who can Speak Italian for Eastern Region.
- The Support Worker will provide psychosocial (mental health) support to Centacare clients who are on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
$28.27 - $30.41 an hour
- The CRW will support residents in their goals of rehabilitation and recovery through the provision of direct support for day to day tasks.
- As a Home Care Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support that may include:
- Support our customers to regain their function and maintain their…
- The broader approach of the Doorways program is to combine the provision of immediate crisis support with the option for clients to enter a deeper engagement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.