Support Worker jobs in Victoria
- Provide practical and emotional support.
- Provision of assessment, information and referral, support, emotional support for clients who are socially isolated,…
$72,690 - $75,966 a year
- The purpose of this role aims to provide information, assessment and referral to internal and external programs and immediate telephone support to women and…
- Gateways has an opportunity for a part time Residential Support Worker in the Geelong area to provide person-centred support participants with a disability in a…
- The program is staffed by a Team Leader and social support group workers with additional help from invaluable community volunteers.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families…
$24.55 an hour
- The Residential Care Workers are required to implement a variety of therapeutic and cultural groups/interventions to support young people to build positive…
$63,627 - $67,501 a year
- JR110468_Peer Support Worker Group Program and Brief Interventions.pdf.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Peer Support Worker to join the Brief…
- A new and exciting opportunity exists to become a Support Worker and join our Royal Children’s Hospital Family Healthcare Support team.
- Why work at the RCH?
- With our ongoing expansion, we are looking for experienced community Support Workers / Lifestyle Assistants who want to be part of an innovative, passionate not…
- We are seeking Support Workers to work in Melbourne's East.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.