Support Worker jobs in Wynnum QLD
- We are looking for people who are flexible to cover various shifts and weekend work as and when the need arises in order to support the team.
- We are a preferred employer for older workers.
- WMQ is a leader in the development and delivery of support services to people with high and complex care needs.
- The support worker will be trained and supported to provide safe care to a child or young person with high medical needs within their home environment under the…
- Provide support duties such as shopping, transport etc.
- L A knowledge of and experience in providing home support/domestic duties.
- A warm and caring nature.
- Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability.
- The role of a Disability Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
- Be the highlight of your clients week and shape their future.
- Casual role, spend more time with family.
- We will help you make the change and become part of the…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Support from youth workers on shift.
- Access to 24 hour on-call support and guidance from senior youth worker professionals.
- Worker 3) roles at $77,811.
$26.76 - $28.44 an hour
- The support we provide varies.
- Learning and development to support you in your role.
- Support with visiting medical appointments and any other support that may…
- Read, interpret and apply plans to Road Construction or Maintenance procedures;
- Quantify and identify materials, subcontractors and services required during…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.