Surgery Nurse jobs
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Gold Coast Private boasts two cardiac catheterization laboratories, including a hybrid theatre, separate onsite day surgery facility as well as robotic assisted…
- Curriculum Vitae including 2 referees (one referee must be a clinical teacher, preceptor, or other senior nurse that you have reported to at a recent clinical…
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Cardiac OPD registered nurses provide nursing support for transoesophageal echo (TOE) and Dobutamine Stress Echo (DSE) procedures.
- Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU) with 10 recovery bays and Day surgery Unit (DSU).
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first…
- The registered Nurse is responsible for the provision of comprehensive care of patients within the Peri-operative Suite and provide support & direction to less…
$61,360 - $82,837 a year
- As one of Victoria's leading maternity hospitals, Epworth Freemasons specialises in women’s health services including obstetrics, gynaecological and breast…
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
- We care for thousands of children each year in our hospitals and…
- The day surgery unit is a day of surgery admission centre as well as a day surgery/ endoscopy unit.
- Recent endoscopy or day surgery experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.