Sushi Train jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Now hiring at Central Market Arcade 34, Adelaide.
Makoto Sushi Train
- Now hiring at Melbourne Central, 211 La Trobe St, Melbourne.
- Effective leadership skills including the ability to train and mentor your team.
- Koko offers teppanyaki and a la carte tables, a sake bar, sushi bar, tatami and…
$35,000 - $65,000 a year
- Sushi Maker Duties and Expectations:
- Sushi making(Nigiri/Rolls and hot meals).
- We are looking for Store Manager, Sushi Makers or Waiters/Waitresses (Casual/Part…
Sushi Train Unley Metro
Hyde Park SA
- Looking for waiting staff who can work flexible shifts (lunch and dinner).
- Candidates with past experience working in Japanese restaurants are favoured.
- Sushi goi Sushi train is now hiring floor staff to join our team.
- If interested please send me your resume to 0410472208and we'll get back to you if it matches…
Mr Sushi King Pty Ltd
$54,000 a year
- Mr Sushi King Pty Ltd- Orange NSW.
- Manages and trains other kitchen staffs and apprentices in the kitchen.
- Mr Sushi King Pty Ltd is seeking for a full time Cook…
$55,536 a year
- Create high quality sushi dishes including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, grilling, adding on sauces and overall dish preparation.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Must have experience in Sushi and Japanese cooking.
- Monitor quality of dishes at all stages of preparation.
- Demonstrate cooking and preparation techniques and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.