Sydney Criminal Law Specialists jobs
- Deliver legal services to complex need clients from disadvantaged backgrounds including performing work on serious criminal cases.
- What approach did you take?
- We have a team of 650 staff including 370 lawyers who provide specialist advice on more than 40 different areas of law related to government.
- We are looking for an experienced solicitor with an ability to undertake and supervise complex litigation in Family Law and Care & Protection law.
- 1 to 3 years' experience working in a similar role within a law firm or professional services environment.
- In the event that we make an offer to you, and where…
- As a Legal Support Officer, you will work closely with solicitors across family, civil and criminal law.
- Working at Legal Aid NSW provides the opportunity to…
- We are looking for a strong UX/UI specialist to be a part of a major initiative and share in end-to-end product design through discovery, framing and iterative…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity /…
- The successful applicant will be a bright, hardworking law graduate who is about to embark on their Practical Legal Training in either our Criminal, Family or…
- Intend to specialize in criminal law long-term;
- Are an admitted SOLICITOR with minimum 3+ years criminal law experience (acting for defendants);
- Our specialist services include advising on:
- Competition law issues arising from joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.