System Administrator jobs in Sumner QLD
- Provide accurate and timely advice and guidance regarding workflow administration within the myHR system.
- Identify and document local system related business…
- Raise Job Authorities and invoices by utilising branch computer system.
- Competitive hourly rate + shift penalties.
- A strong desire to succeed.
- Utilise information systems to record and update all patient demographic information, Medicare details and referral details (e.g. HBCIS, MediRecords, ESM).
- Develop, review and update system documentation.
- Undertake research, training and education activities to develop and maintain extensive knowledge of QBCC…
- Provide technical advice on support and system design issues pertaining to the database environment.
- Key tasks of the role include:
- Maintain business expenses using ‘Spendvision' system.
- Overseeing the smooth running and management of onsite office systems and processes, responsibilities…
- Proven experience in a SMSF administrator role.
- At BDO, exceptional client service underpins our belief system and all aspects of service delivery to our…
- It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access…
- Maintain and administer filing systems and retention of fleet maintenance records.
- From humble beginnings almost 70 years ago, John Holland has been driving…
$78,786 - $84,664 a year
- Experience in supporting and configuring library systems.
- Maintain current documentation and procedures related to Library systems.
- You will need to have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.