System Engineer $120,000 jobs
You refined by:
Noble Park VIC
- Development of systems for operational efficiency measurement.
- At InfraBuild we are inspired by visions of what might be possible, of making our world a…
- Have knowledge in domains such as aircraft avionics/electrical/software systems;
- Conducting technical analysis, flight safety reviews, investigations,…
- Experience in RMS, rail familiar with site based quality and WHS systems.
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems and the relevant process safety.
- In additional to process safety management and compliance, environmental systems and…
- Generate client and internal reports for progress and to coordinate/schedule the execution of system verification walk-downs.
- Develop and/or review system lifecycle documents including C&Q documentation.
- Manage installation / start-up / testing of process systems through OQ completion.
- The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of…
- Experience in delivering/integrating systems within Aerospace, Defence or complex engineering project environments.
- To be successful you will have:
$90,000 - $160,000 a year
- A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- You will maintain and improve systems that ensure that engineering projects are implemented to best practise consistent with key business needs and objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.