Systems Manager jobs
Australian Agricultural Company
- Willingness to learn new systems (StockIT).
- Job title Station Hands, Jillaroos, Jackaroos, Ringers.
- The Australian Agricultural Company has been passionately…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Health Manager Level 2.
- Remuneration: $97812 - $116013 per annum.
- Where you'll be working.
- Provide accurate and timely advice and guidance regarding workflow administration within the myHR system.
- Identify and document local system related business…
$119,565 a year
- You will have solid experience in managing change including the alignment of systems and processes to meet regulatory and service agreement requirements.
- We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated systems audit manager to join our E-Audit team.
- You will lead the team in the development and implementation…
- We will make sure you are clear on your accountabilities and have the right resources, systems and tools to achieve and succeed in your role.
The City of Cockburn
$107,737 - $114,895 a year
- The Business Systems Services team maintains the central ERP systems (TechnologyOne) and websites that support Cockburn.
- We’re looking for a village manager or assistant village manager to join our East Coast Energy & Resources team to oversee and manage village operations at a…
- Undertake research and analysis to identify and design business and system improvements.
- Assist in the development of new business proposals, identification of…
- Your Key Accountabilities: Management of the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of corporate workplace health and safety and injury management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.