Takeaway jobs in Victoria
- Now hiring at 10 Main Street, Maldon.
$30,000 - $60,000 a year
- This 35-seat cafe will be extremely fast paced, with a high-volume takeaway component using state of the art equipment & ST ALi coffee.
- Serving great quality takeaway food.
- Then through careful cutting, curing, smoking & ageing, offer takeaway food & dishes that are simple, flavourful and…
- Now hiring at 669 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn.
- Now hiring at 384 Brunswick St, Fitzroy.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- This 35-seat cafe will be extremely fast paced, with a high-volume takeaway component using state of the art equipment.
- MIDDLE GROUND by Shane Delia.
- Residents and visitors will appreciate the variety of great cuisine that the local restaurants, pubs, clubs and takeaway venues have to offer.
- Takeaway cafe is looking for a sandwich hand to join our friendly team, early morning starts, if you are responsible and a fast learner, have hospitality…
- Looking for a waitress/ waiter for a busy restaurant in hawthorn.
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff.
- Galley diner dayleford is looking for enthusiastic professional front of house staff.
- Must be over 18 and keen to work.
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.