Tax Law jobs
- An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a law graduate and soon to be admitted solicitor to gain invaluable experience as part of a successful boutique law…
- Unlike many law firms, DLA Piper is organised to provide clients with a range of essential business advice, not just on large scale mergers and acquisitions and…
- You will be working with a range of corporate and commercial clients, providing direct and indirect income tax and corporate advice on tax structuring,…
- The tax professional and tax return preparer are responsible for conducting complete tax interviews and for preparing tax returns so clients pay the least…
- Supporting the Tax Reporting Manager and Tax Advisory Manager in raising identified tax issues for consideration.
- And other employment taxes and levies.
- Experience in international tax law and IFRS tax reporting.
- Ensures regional compliance to Orica’s Tax Standard, Tax Procedures and Tax Guidelines.
$87,000 a year
- Advising on the employment law aspects of mergers and acquisitions and restructures including undertaking employment law due diligence.
- Advise clients around government grants and tax incentives.
- Tertiary qualification in STEM, Commerce, or Law (or related disciplines).
- What we will offer you.
- We work in all areas of corporate tax, transfer pricing, GST, stamp duty, land tax, employment taxes and wealth management.
- Law degree and an interest or experience in Tax.
- Learn more about Tax here - https://www.ey.com/au/abouttax.
- This role would suit a junior lawyer with around 1…
Be the first to see new Tax Law jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.