Tax Manager jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,000 a year
- Ensuring that tax forms and related schedules are provided to the tax authorities are accurate, complete and can be trusted.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Corporate tax compliance, including the review of income tax returns and tax effect accounting calculations.
- Demonstrated background in tax compliance.
- A background in financial/investment services and tax is highly desirable.
- This is a great permanent opportunity, to work in the Perpetual Philanthropy team;…
- Experience with tax compliance and tax effect accounting.
- Continuous improvement of income tax and indirect tax compliance systems, processes and procedures.
- This includes developing and executing effective tax strategies to lawfully reduce effective tax rate and cash taxes, and the smooth integration of acquired…
- Providing advice to relevant stakeholders on various tax matters including income tax, employment tax, and international tax.
- Sound knowledge of tax accounting, Australian income tax, fringe benefit tax and international tax.
- The role is responsible for reviewing tax provision and tax…
- Salary packaging benefits - $15,900 tax free.
- Case Manager / Care Adviser – Sutherland/St George.
- Are you a warm person who loves to help older clients?
- The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join the Commodities …
- Assist partner & manager with tax risk reviews, negotiations & settlements;
- Manage tax compliance matters for selected clients;
- What you’ll need to succeed:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.