Taxation Lawyer jobs
- A deep understanding of Taxation of ESS (Section 83A of the ITAA 97).
- As a qualified lawyer with a practising certificate you will have a real passion for…
- AGS Dispute Resolution is seeking expressions of interest for ongoing positions at the Lawyer level in Adelaide.
- Applications close on 16 October 2019.
- We are now seeking a 2-4 year PAE Lawyer to join the McCullough Robertson Tax team.
- An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the…
- Familiar with local taxation regulations and treasury management.
- Coordinate follow up of legal matters with the local lawyer and/or Regional office.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The partners invest in their lawyers and the work is always interesting, interesting and often high profile.
- The Firm & The Role.
- You will also be an independent thinker, who is comfortable leading and mentoring junior lawyers and project managing matters through to completion.
- Our market leading Taxation group advises on all facets of taxation law including;
- We are looking for a Solicitor with a background in Tax advisory and disputes…
- With us, you’ll be more than a lawyer.
- You'll play a key role within the practice group, drawing on the expertise of lawyers in other groups within the firm for…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Having grown over time, due to demand, the firm now seeks to appoint a new Family lawyer, who is capable & experienced enough to work independently, though you…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- You will have significant private practice experience as a corporate lawyer.
- You will have a proven track record as a trusted business lawyer specialising in…
Be the first to see new Taxation Lawyer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.