Team Leader Aquatic jobs
$63,079 - $68,069 a year
- The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery.
- Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and…
$63,078 - $68,069 a year
- The Training & Compliance team leader is responsible for the training and qualification compliance of all Active Monash staff.
- Working with Children’s Check.
- Provides continuous feedback and clarity of messages within the team.
- Supports a culture of continuous learning and development across the team.
East Gippsland Shire Council
$28.51 an hour
- $28.510 per hour (inclusive of casual loading).
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre and Lakes Aquadome.
- About the business and the role.
- Works as part of a team and shows professionalism.
- Casey ARC being an established aquatic facilities within the city of Casey and is one of Australia's leading…
- A strong team atmosphere and a professional and collaborative culture.
- Building effective working relationships with clients, project teams, disciplines and…
- Hume City Council is a leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
- Indicating payment, taking payment as required to class roles during team rotation.
- To provided safe supervision of the pools and undertaking cleaning and…
- The ideal person will enjoy working in a team environment and have a genuine interest in educating kids about the benefits of this fun and energetic sport.
- Positive: A Darebin Leisure Facilities leader inspires, motivates and empowers others.
- Trusting: A Darebin Leisure Facilities leader is approachable, empathetic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.