Team Legal Assistant jobs in Queensland
- Play a key role in our legal team by preparing court documents as requested.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- How you’ll be rewarded.
- Experience in a legal environment and in Personal Injuries is essential;
- An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Legal Assistants to join our…
- And that's all driven by our passionate team members.
- At Liquorland, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and…
- Identify, discuss and implement continuous improvements within legal team.
- The primary focus of this role is to provide professional secretarial, administrative…
- At Vintage Cellars, we know we are at our best when our team is representative of the communities we serve and are proud of our commitment to providing…
- You must also meet the legal requirements to work in Australia without restrictions and be comfortable working outside of business hours and across weekends and…
- You must also meet the legal requirements to work in Australia without restrictions.
- To complement our existing on and off Island HR teams, it’s now time for an…
- We have an opportunity for a legal assistant to join our growing General Insurance section in Brisbane.
- About the role and team.
- Basic researching for the team.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- 1 years’ legal experience is essential.
- Known for a fantastic company culture and their great career development opportunities, they are currently seeking an…
- You will collaborate with other Executive Assistants in the team to support each other and the team as a whole.
- Some of your responsibilities will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.