Technical Computing jobs in Western Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- Provide deskside and End User Computing support when required.
- If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the…
- When you join Digital at Woodside you will work with teams pioneering new technologies and the application of cloud, data science, artificial intelligence and…
Axiom Technologies Australia
Hutt Lagoon WA
- Arrange technical support when problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Handle daily technical activities on desktop support, network and server management.
- We are currently sourcing a Technical Writer to develop written information regarding the development, use and support of computing systems.
$98,000 - $106,000 a year
- Undertake technical assessment of applications for computational resources through merit allocation schemes.
- The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre situated in Perth,…
NETCorp IT Solutions
$45,000 a year
- Specific technical duties defined per incident include:
- Provide technical documentation and/or materials upon request or as necessary.
- Experience as a Technical Writer on Infrastructure (ICT) projects.
- Liaise with technical teams to gather data and present accordingly.
$101,754 a year
- Has asset system and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide technical reports.
- Demonstrates computing skills and knowledge of engineering software…
- Strong computing skills (Microsoft Office applications).
- In this technical support position, you will be responsible for.
- To be successful, you will need.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructure and integration technologies to include power, UPS, networking, communications,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.