Technical Consultant Lead jobs in New South Wales
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Preparation of survey plans and liaison with associated consultants as required.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated, qualified and experienced…
IDP Education Ltd
- Follow-up on leads and enquiries to maximise applications.
- IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and…
- Providing administration and technical support of the testing toolset.
- Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering…
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills, and leads team to effective and efficient technical…
- Excellent technical understanding of Australian and international legislation of chemical, hazardous and food/pharmaceutical industries.
- The Programme Lead Consultant will lead strategic assessment engagements as a trusted advisor to executive stakeholders.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions.
- Participates in gathering technical requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops,…
- Greencap leads the way in risk management and compliance in Australia.
- Data management and the compilation of technical reports and presenting findings to…
- Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel.
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements and analyse data and execute…
- Lead a team of junior ESD consultants.
- You will also need a relevant technical qualification .
- We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.