Technical Officer jobs in Western Australia
- Accurate technical writing and reporting skills.
- As the Technical Support Officer you ensure that all technical decisions made are safe, practical and suitable…
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of relevant processes, packages, product and equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge and experience, understand priorities…
- Project manage and develop assigned technical tasks.
- Update and maintain asset management database and maintain up-to-date and accurate technical records.
- We are currently seeking a Technical Admin Officer.
- Technical support to the project engineering functions;
- Monitoring and expediting Action Lists;
Perth Central Business District WA
- Liaise with site and operational staff in relation to purchasing requests and keep them informed on technical details, price and availability.
- Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets.
- Proficent user of SAP MM is a must.
- Multiple Engineering Technical Officer positions available within Local Government, in Traffic and Design!
- We are currently working with several local councils…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Providing excellent customer service including giving advice and technical information to customers on the company’s products.
- Sales Support Officer $70 - $80k.
- Reporting to the Standard Jobs Manager the Standard Jobs Officer utilises technical knowledge of Caterpillar equipment and maintenance repairs, analyses…
$45 an hour
- Job Description - Technical Support Officer- Meter Laboratory (0N57).
- Technical Support Officer- Meter Laboratory(Job Number: 0N57) Description.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.