Telecommunications Project Engineer jobs
Perth Central Business District WA
- Development and management of project schedules.
- Proactive financial control of assigned projects.
- This role will be involved in a range of projects from…
- Basic knowledge of the project management methodology, and the role of quality control/assurance.
- Basic understanding of mobile and RF telecommunication systems…
- Vendor engagement and project coordination.
- Our people drive results and are helping our clients transform their projects from vision into reality.
- Holding a degree in electrical or telecommunications engineering, you will have over 2 years’ experience in the management and coordination of…
- Work with punch point related thing during project execution.
- CBI (Computer Based Interlocking) & OBC (Object Controller) ITC Engineer to support the delivery…
- You’ll be a technical expert, partnering with project leads and advising on everything from governance and policy to tender negotiations.
- In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
- In this role You will:
$62 - $65 an hour
- 3+ years' site design or construction management experience in telecommunication projects.
- Manage project risk with client and subcontractors.
$700 - $710 a day
- Support project risk analysis for construction works in project.
- Check CW activities meet project requirements.
- Support CW training for partners with PaM.
- Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.