The Clinical Psychology Centre jobs
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Clinical Psychologist Wanted for Very Busy Medical Centre in the Shepparton Region,Victoria.
- Membership of Australian Psychology Society (APS).
- The successful applicant will work with the Neuropsychology team within the Mental Health, Psychology Service and provide highly specialised, clinical services…
- This requires engagement with clinical staff, human research, ethics unit and senior hospital management.
- The successful applicant will work with clinical and…
The Talbot Centre
- “As a graduate psychologist, the Talbot Centre graduate clinical registrar program is more than I could have hoped for in a job… This program is very unusual in…
- Relevant post graduate qualifications in Clinical or Forensic psychology.
- The program offers outreach and community health centre based interventions.
- Lead comprehensive evaluation of service delivery and development of Psychology services improvement initiatives across the SCHHS to ensure the provision of…
- Possession of a Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or Clinical Neuropsychology from an accredited teriary institution and endorsement as a…
Elanora Heights Medical Practice
- Related to the practice of psychology.
- Peer clinical supervision with other psychologists.
- We are growing our Psychology team and our intention is to welcome…
- Psychology and Specialist Services (PsySS) in the Mental Health Program runs a number of programs across Monash Health including the Wellness and Recovery…
Hall Psychology and Coaching
- Leafy location close to large corporations, universities and hospitals as well as retail centres of Macquarie Park and Chatswood.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.