Training Facilitator jobs in New South Wales
Trent Driving School
North Ryde NSW
- Certificate IV training and assessment.
- Trent Driving School is looking for facilitators to deliver module one of the NSW Safer Drivers Course.
Wagga Wagga NSW
- Prepare, deliver and assess training programs for employees and external customers.
- As the Facilitator, Quality and Safeguarding, you will be responsible for…
- Full training on disability and the NDIS will be provided to the successful candidate, as well as support during the sessions.
- You spend much of your time leading scheduled training sessions, but you’re still comfortable interacting with store customers between those sessions.
- You will have a direct impact on how staff support people with a disability through structured training sessions and on-site coaching.
- WHAT’S THE ROLE ABOUT?
- Training services to corporate and government clients.
- Level, supporting role within Prosci for all training programs.
- The Training Coordinator is an entry-.
- Red Cross will ensure you have training, ongoing support and access to other opportunities within the world’s largest humanitarian network.
- Ongoing support from program facilitators and coordinators.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Access to exclusive exam resources.
- Deliver training both onsite & offsite.
- Engage stakeholders to understand learning capabilities and tailor training content accordingly.
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- Specific organisational psychology training (Gallup, SHL etc).
- Extensive training & facilitation experience - this will be tested at interview.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.