Transaction Analyst jobs
- We advise clients on how to make use of new technology trends, how to optimise existing technology costs through alternative operating models and sourcing…
- The position holder will be responsible for executing AML / CTF related functions including the completion of Sanctions, PEP & adverse media screening, Senior…
- The Transaction Capture Analyst is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the…
- You can build and manage complex financial models (particularly discounted cash flow modelling and transactions).
- Work type: Permanent Full time.
- You will liaise with the Risk channel and wider BCB relationship teams on specific transactions through the structuring, credit approval and documentation phase…
- Provides record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing general accounting systems,…
$55,315 - $59,503 a year
- Examining and verifying financial related transactions and records.
- (refer to specific essential requirements for the role below).
- To be eligible you must:
KOUSTAS & CO
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- REPORTS TO: Principal, Corporate Advisory.
- SUPPORTED BY: Management Team, Professional & Administration…
- Work with the team to ensure that transactions are executed at the highest standard through providing a superior level of client service.
- What’s in it for you?
- We know people want easier access to government transactions, including online options.
- Service Victoria is an administrative office within the Department of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.