Trend Imports jobs
- Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, our first Superga store will be launching on 05 December 2019!
- It's hard to believe that Superga is well over 100 years…
- Career Development Opportunities- Sky is the limit.
- Trend Imports is a multi-branded fashion distribution and wholesaling powerhouse, offering a diverse range…
- Undertake weekly visits into Glue Stores to meet with Retail Store Teams to obtain feedback on best sellers, identify trends etc.
- What brands do you aspire?
- Keeping up-to-date with design trends, specifically within the Australian market.
- Being the House of Brands, we carry the hottest and on trend fashion from well…
- Drive and manage customer concerns, manufacturer correspondence and quality trend analysis.
- Maintain strong global trade compliance structures including the…
Department of Home Affairs
$90,400 a year
- Supervise and lead small teams in complex research and analysis on current and emerging trends in relation to specific maritime security threats.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Document control, record management & trend analysis.
- Experience working with chemical import and export permits.
- To be successful for the role you will have:
- Bunzl Safety is a manufacturing, import and wholesale business.
- Keep up-to-date with research on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Our client is a global chemical company specialising in the import and distribution of high volume dry chemicals.
- Degree in Business/Science related course.
- SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.