Village Clinic jobs
- We also have a roving surgeon that performs Orthopaedics within the clinic.
- Our clinic is a comprehensive and well-established facility, fully equipped with…
- Managing the day to day operations of our clinic including stock management, staff management and rostering, and maintaining client records;
- Echuca Regional Health encompasses an aged care service, Glanville Village, which accommodates 60 residential beds.
- Employee and family benefits include:
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- The hospital is also serviced with a 24hr Emergency Department, ICU/CCU and extensive Outpatient Clinics.
- Position Title Resident Medical Officer.
Tooradin Primary School
- Many enrichment opportunities are offered, some of which are choir, school concert, interschool sports, sporting clinics, camps and excursions.
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- Services are delivered in a clinic or domiciliary setting.
- This includes Canberra Hospital, University of Canberra Public Hospital, Community Health Centres and…
$52,820 - $58,807 a year
- This includes Canberra Hospital, Community Health Centres and the Village Creek Centre in Kambah.
- The service provides clinics across the ACT and you will be…
- Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
- Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments.
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities at clinic and business levels.
- Take your pick from distinct regional pockets and break up your journey with visits to…
- If you are looking for a lifestyle change, our clinic is set within the quintessential village of Macedon, surrounded by picturesque country landscape and still…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.