Virtual Assistant jobs
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning to help you develop your skills, wherever you are in the world.
- What do we have to offer?
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS
- Should you have any specific questions, you're welcome to call Peta Groundwater for a virtual coffee on +61 2 9551 3036.
- You will be responsible for:
$116,800 - $123,977 a year
- We have an exciting new position for a Chatbot & Conversational Design Manager.
- You’ll be responsible for leading a team of conversational designers and chatbot…
- We’re looking for talented data scientists capable of applying classical ML algorithms and cutting-edge deep learning (DL) and reinforcement learning approaches…
South Yarra VIC
- Innovative processes that utilise virtual assistants and industry-leading technology.
- Jellis Craig Stonnington, Richmond and Surrounds property management…
- ReACH is an innovative virtual hospital in the home rehabilitation service designed to reduce inpatient length of stay whilst also providing time-limited,…
- Areas of development may include BIOS, Linux kernel, device drivers, embedded firmware, performance tuning, virtual machines, power management, connectivity,…
Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- The world is changing, with audio devices in all of our homes being connected to the internet and delivering a continuous blend of entertainment, communications…
- Experience working with AI, virtual assistants, and chatbots will be highly regarded.
- Centralised government agency - CBD location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.