Visa Sponsorship, Security Analyst jobs in Queensland
- Preparation of security metrics reports.
- Automation/scripting of BAU security tasks.
- Review and approve security related change requests.
- What’s in it for you?
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Visa sponsorship • Opportunity for visa sponsorship.
- Reports to: Case Manager/Senior Case Manager.
- Location Safe Places is established in Queensland (Brisbane,…
- It’s an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for…
- My client is a specialist provider of network security and cyber security solutions.
- Their industry-leading team specialises in working with enterprise clients…
- Managing IT security and user access/permission levels.
- Cardno currently has an opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to join our APAC IT team…
- Knowledge and commercial experience with security incident management tools.
- Specialised knowledge of security-related concepts, practices and technologies.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- We are now recruiting for a Cost Analyst / Project Accountant based at RAAF Base…
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches, routers, firewalls, and security solutions.
- Our business is all about our customers.
$23.42 an hour
- Please list your visa, for example: Bridging Visa, Regional Sponsorship Visa etc.
- Permanent Part Time 32 hours a fortnight.
- We’ll look after you too:
- Awareness of security implications whilst developing for the internet;
- Work amongst some of Australia’s leading developers.
- Experience in cross browser testing;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.