Visual Arts $52,900 jobs in Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
- A thorough knowledge of and passion for literature, the visual and performing arts, and architecture and design.
- What We Are Looking For.
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- Students can choose electives which enable them to develop a closer understanding of specific industry sectors including the performing arts, visual arts, media…
$34.89 an hour
- Sound knowledge and a proven interest in visual arts practice and presentation are essential.
- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils.
- Manage the production and execution of brand activation material; in conjunction with the Visual Merchandiser to create impactful, innovative visual…
- Join Movember’s in-house Creative Services Team.
- Use your agency experience for a great cause.
- Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health…
- Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best.
- Who We Are Looking For:
Creative Partnerships Australia
$65,000 a year
- Creative Partnerships Australia is a national organisation which aims to foster a culture of giving, investment, partnership and volunteering to the arts;…
$72.27 - $78.08 an hour
- Located at a Correctional facility site/prison near Deer Park.
- $72.27 - $78.08 per hour (dependent on qualifications).
- Au or by phone on 9217 7747.
$69,029 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in the visual arts, education or other relevant areas and/or extensive experience in a similar role particularly relating to audience…
Malvern Central School
- There is a strong emphasis on student leadership agency and voice, with opportunities provided through Junior School Council, environmental teams, school…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.