Weekend Work $70,000 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Cook Shire Council
- The event will centre around three major themed weekends:
- In the lead up to the event Cook Shire Council may need to call on people to work on a casual basis to…
$78,007 - $87,261 a year
- Flexible rosters to suit work and life balance.
- Holidays at the weekend rate as part of your package.
- Ability to do shift work and in-home sleepovers.
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Have the flexibility to work afternoons, nights and weekends to ensure consistent training delivery to a 24/7 department.
- But we expect a lot too.
- Mon- Fri Roster - Don't work weekends!!!
- One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions…
- Work during the week, or work the weekends, the lifestyle is yours to create.
- And compulsory acquisition, whilst being comfortable in the knowledge that 80% of…
- Must possess current drivers licence and be able to meet the work and travel requirements of the role including the flexibility for travel interstate and the…
- Deep commitment to safety / safe work practices.
- As you’re going to be part of a critical team responsible for ‘keeping us running’, your flexibility to work…
Cloncurry Shire Council
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Ascertain progress of works and planning for future works.
- ➢ Ensure flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (including weekends) where.
- Must be able to work one day in the weekends.
- You will work under the guidance of a specialist team with intensive training programs provided to all new…
- The place for the best property professionals.
- Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.