Work Health Safety jobs in Mascot NSW
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- O) Collate and provide routine and adhoc safety returns within stipulated time frames.
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super).
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and.
- A sense of humour, positive attitude to work with an adaptable approach.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport NSW
- A strong sense of general safety awareness, along with an aptitude for intensive training and studying.
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the…
- Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to…
- This safety role offers experience in a national safety management system across multiple sites with a large organisation, and active involvement in the…
- Sound working knowledge of work health and safety legislation.
- Work health and safety management systems.
- A relevant health and safety tertiary qualification,…
- A proven background in stakeholder management within health and safety.
- Flexible work hours to suit your commitments outside of work.
- Your role will be to advise on a broad range of workplace health and safety matters, ranging from the development and implementation of safety management…
- Workflow checks of the safety receipt database and safety submission system to ensure compliance with target business timelines and regulatory timelines for…
- More specifically the role will work closely with Airports and Freight Safety leadership team targeting safety program support, safety culture improvements and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.