Workers Doctors $115,000 jobs
You refined by:
$350,000 a year
- Located in a mining town in Regional Queensland, you will be responsible for the population in town and the workers on a mine site.
- Developing peer-to-peer relationships with leading doctors, scientists or other healthcare professionals.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company…
- In this role, on a day to day basis you will be responsible for liaising and collaborating with treating doctors for both public inpatients and outpatients…
- IMG doctors encouraged to apply.
- Onsite services include Cairns Skin Centre, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, and a resident paediatrician and Indigenous Health…
$349,248 - $445,001 a year
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education for doctors in training, Health Service Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
- Named for the aboriginal dialect for 'sickness gets better', this is a multi professional team of skilled workers, delivering health care to the aboriginal…
$1,500 a day
- This growing practice features Indigenous Health Workers, nurses, doctors and visiting allied health professionals.
- May onwards -any set of two weeks.
$124,301 - $131,635 a year
- You will be part of a small team of doctors, nurses, Aboriginal Clinical health Workers and social workers.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
$15,000 a month
- Negotiating a job placement strategy that outlines job placement goals to meet the worker’s needs setting expectations with workers in order to develop agreed…
- Located on Reid Lane, the practice provides services from General Practitioners, Aboriginal health workers, child educators, and family support workers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.