Workers Doctors $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
$350,000 a year
- Located in a mining town in Regional Queensland, you will be responsible for the population in town and the workers on a mine site.
- Developing peer-to-peer relationships with leading doctors, scientists or other healthcare professionals.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company…
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia
$107,198 a year
- The main functions of the Australian office are fundraising, recruitment of field workers, raising awareness through communications and providing medical and…
- In this role, on a day to day basis you will be responsible for liaising and collaborating with treating doctors for both public inpatients and outpatients…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- These are made in a multidisciplinary model with support from other doctors and colleagues in other teams.
- Provide supervision and clinical assessment of new…
- IMG doctors encouraged to apply.
- Onsite services include Cairns Skin Centre, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, and a resident paediatrician and Indigenous Health…
- Significant experience working as a Case Officer within a workers compensation/insurance environment.
- Reporting to the Business Support Manager, you will be…
Rural Health West Recruitment
$95,744 - $102,925 a year
- APHRA registration as a mental heath professional( psychologist, mental health nurse, social worker, occupational therapist or aboriginal health worker).
$349,248 - $445,001 a year
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, supervision and education for doctors in training, Health Service Medical Practitioners and other health workers.
- Named for the aboriginal dialect for 'sickness gets better', this is a multi professional team of skilled workers, delivering health care to the aboriginal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.