Worldwide Clinical Trials jobs
- Oversees and resolves operational aspects of clinical trials in conjunction with project teams and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP), good…
- Develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation.
- We provide clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology…
- More than 18,000 patents worldwide.
- Use cases are limitless and can span from achieving the next level of Customer Experience CX, to leveraging IoT to enhance…
- Flexibility, autonomy and use of initiative About the Employer Our client is an Australian based full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing…
- At least 2 years' experience in monitoring clinical trials in CRO, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry as a CRA/Monitor.
- WHAT YOU WILL MANAGE & GROW.
Worldwide Clinical Trials
New South Wales
- Medically manages clinical trials to which s/he is assigned as MM.
- To assist in activities requiring Medical & Scientific support, including but not limited to:…
$88,994 - $97,609 a year
- The Department of Oncology has an opportunity for an experienced Research Nurse to join their respective clinical trials team.
- In this role, you’ll prepare clinical documents for comprehensive clinical trials and programs.
- Extensive clinical/scientific writing skills.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will have the capacity to work on complex and cutting edge clinical trials.
- This global CRO boasts having 10+ locations worldwide.
- What you need to do now.
$106,387 - $118,044 a year
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs.
- Our centre is renowned for establishing the minimally invasive valve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.