Youth Living Skills jobs
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Role requirements, skills and attributes.
- Support from youth workers on shift.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Worker 3) roles at $77,811.
Anglicare NSW ACT
$36.83 - $40.01 an hour
- Great mentoring and communication skills are essential.
- You will support clients in their day to day lives, promote independent living, teach life skills,…
$25 - $34 an hour
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of…
- The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
NPY Women's Council
Alice Springs NT
- Along with coordinating activities for children and youth; you will provide aspirational case management, support youths who are at risk and inspire children…
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- Contribute to developing the social and living skills of children and young people in residential care and facilitate their effective transition into the…
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to develop your skills working with a diverse population.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate would have well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build and sustain positive relationships with students and key…
- Excellent communication skills including advocacy, mediation, conflict resolution and written skills.
- Develop on-on-one working relationships with allocated…
- Experience working with people living with a disability towards goal attainment, skill development and/or employment.
- Interesting, varied and satisfying work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.