Youth Worker $55,800 jobs in Wynnum QLD
You refined by:
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Support from youth workers on shift.
- Our youth workers are expected to establish a therapeutic care environment and positively.
- Worker 3) roles at $77,811.
- Be part of the solution, getting results.
- Values based non profit organisation.
- Part Time fixed term position until 11th September 2020.
$30.49 an hour
- Part-time positions | Working across the Brisbane region.
- Willingness to work across residential, foster care & OOHC services.
- We are a preferred employer for older workers.
- WMQ values diversity and employee wellbeing, and fosters an environment that acknowledges the different…
$78,007 - $87,261 a year
- Coaching and development of youth workers and other CMs.
- Case management tasks such as effective rostering, incorporating youth worker hours logs and.
- Employing over 700 staff across Australia, our services tackle some of the toughest issues facing children, young people and families - homelessness, family and…
- Support young people living in residential care | Manage a team of residential youth workers.
- 12-month Fixed Term Contract – Full Time hours.
- We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community…
$28.75 - $35.25 an hour
- Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support OR Experience within the industry (eg. disability, mental health, aged care, individual support, community…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- We are seeking a committed and reliable person to join our dedicated team of disability support workers, delivering services in an in-home, living and lifestyle…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.