Youth Worker jobs in Ryde NSW
- WUC is seeking energetic and creative candidates for a full-time (flexible) Children & Youth Ministry Worker position.
- Download the Position Description here.
$38.79 an hour
- 3+ months paid experience within residential youth setting.
- Minimum cert IV in Youth Work/Community Services or similar qualification in related field.
- We are looking for Youth Workers who are wanting to work across multiple roster options over a 24/7 period, including weekends, public holidays and sleepovers.
Welfare Recruitment Solutions
$29 - $32 an hour
- You will assist in creating a trauma informed therapeutic framework and provide support and supervision to the other Youth Workers.
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
Junaya Family Development Services
- Minimum Diploma in Youth Work or equivalent.
- Our client, Junaya Family Development Services (JFDS), is seeking a qualified and experienced, committed and…
- Keiraview Uniting Church NSW Church and Community Worker.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate person to initiate and implement new ideas and programs…
- The Intake and Supported Playgroup Worker is responsible for:
- We are seeking a passionate and experienced Intake and Supported Playgroup Worker to work 3 days…
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post study experience in child/family welfare, youth work or children's services;
- Part-time Hours (22.8 hours per week).
$88,645 - $92,474 a year
- Youth Health Services SWSLHD is a dynamic youth focused district team where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work autonomously but in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.