1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
1300apprentice Employee Review

Fun and professional workplace

2 September 2019
Fun, supportive and professional workplace and team, always lending a helping hand even when they are very busy. Great team to be a part of. Continuously learning and experiencing new opportunities.
6 August 2020
Field Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
1300apprentice is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. I have been working with 1300apprentice for five years and my colleagues are like family. I walked straight into a great team environment which has only improved over the years due to the stability of management and employees. It is a real team oriented company which encourages employees to be their best.I find it extremely rewarding guiding apprentices and trainees into the workforce and watching them grow into young adults with a successful career ahead of them.I look forward to a great future with 1300apprentice where I can achieve all my goals and have a happy and productive professional life.
5 August 2020
Accounting Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
I look forward to going to work each morning. I begin with my morning rituals - coffee, tea and other amenities are always available in the kitchen! There's always time to chat with my colleagues and listen to their interesting stories. Everyone is so kind and friendly - it is like I have a second family here.Following my morning hellos, I will check my emails and begin my day. Every day seems to bring something new to the table, and it never ceases to amaze me at how each day can be so different from each other and the diversity of tasks to be undertaken. There's never a boring day working here.I've learnt many new skills and gained several qualifications along the way. Although I started with nearly no experience, I believe that I have been set for life. I couldn't be more happy with where I am now, and I would highly recommend them as an amazing employer to work for.
Pros
Short Fridays, parking available, free meals on occasions, birthday day-off
4 August 2020
Field Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
1300apprentice has been one of the most positive workplaces I have ever worked. If there's ever a problem, there is always a solution that can be found collectively. The managers we have are absolutely amazing, always supportive and will do anything to help. They are also driven, and so they can help you reach your own goals if you need help or advice. I am continually challenged to improve myself to follow their example. The workplace culture is fantastic, there's a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration, there's always support from the team if anyone needs help.
Pros
Positive Workplace, Support, Drive to Excel.
  1. Fun and professional workplace