1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
1300apprentice Employee Review

Great company with great culture and work/life balance

23 September 2020
1300apprentice is a great company to work for. The culture is very collaborative and inclusive and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. My role involves working with different team members and since I started 2 months ago, I have learnt a lot from very experienced people. I work part-time and this works really well because the team are very supportive and cogniscent of a good work/life balance. I am yet to attend a team event but I have heard many great things about them.
Pros
Friendly people, great culture
4 August 2020
Same location
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
I love working at 1300apprentice as you are making a real difference to young peoples lives by helping them find a career and guiding and supporting them through their apprenticeship/traineeship. Everyone at 1300apprentice are all very passionate and the work culture is fantastic. The whole team get on very well and all ideas are listened too and considered. I always feel very supported by management and they are always available to ask for advice or help when needed. The company rewards you for hard work and celebrate milestones. Overall, a fantastic place to work!
Pros
They care about their employers, a fantastic work cuture, very supportive management team, great team
Cons
There are no cons working here, great place to work.
15 October 2018
Same location
Apprentice and Trainee Field Officer (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
I love my job working with 1300apprentice. The team within the organisation is amazing! There is a wealth of knowledge and support across the industry is oustanding! You learn something new every day.
Pros
Great supportive team and work/life balance
6 August 2020
Field Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
1300apprentice is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. I have been working with 1300apprentice for five years and my colleagues are like family. I walked straight into a great team environment which has only improved over the years due to the stability of management and employees. It is a real team oriented company which encourages employees to be their best.I find it extremely rewarding guiding apprentices and trainees into the workforce and watching them grow into young adults with a successful career ahead of them.I look forward to a great future with 1300apprentice where I can achieve all my goals and have a happy and productive professional life.
  1. Great company with great culture and work/life balance