1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
1300apprentice Employee Review

Supportive and easy go8ng

5 August 2020
Working through 1300 apprentice is good as a apprentice because they help you through the signing up process and can answer any questions you ask ....
Pros
Routine working hours
Cons
Filling out and sending time sheets
23 September 2020
Recruitment Officer (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
1300apprentice is a great company to work for. The culture is very collaborative and inclusive and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. My role involves working with different team members and since I started 2 months ago, I have learnt a lot from very experienced people. I work part-time and this works really well because the team are very supportive and cogniscent of a good work/life balance. I am yet to attend a team event but I have heard many great things about them.
Pros
Friendly people, great culture
6 August 2020
Field Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
1300apprentice is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. I have been working with 1300apprentice for five years and my colleagues are like family. I walked straight into a great team environment which has only improved over the years due to the stability of management and employees. It is a real team oriented company which encourages employees to be their best.I find it extremely rewarding guiding apprentices and trainees into the workforce and watching them grow into young adults with a successful career ahead of them.I look forward to a great future with 1300apprentice where I can achieve all my goals and have a happy and productive professional life.
5 August 2020
Accounting Officer (Current Employee) - Burwood NSW
I look forward to going to work each morning. I begin with my morning rituals - coffee, tea and other amenities are always available in the kitchen! There's always time to chat with my colleagues and listen to their interesting stories. Everyone is so kind and friendly - it is like I have a second family here.Following my morning hellos, I will check my emails and begin my day. Every day seems to bring something new to the table, and it never ceases to amaze me at how each day can be so different from each other and the diversity of tasks to be undertaken. There's never a boring day working here.I've learnt many new skills and gained several qualifications along the way. Although I started with nearly no experience, I believe that I have been set for life. I couldn't be more happy with where I am now, and I would highly recommend them as an amazing employer to work for.
Pros
Short Fridays, parking available, free meals on occasions, birthday day-off
  1. Supportive and easy go8ng