1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
1300apprentice Employee Review

20 August 2018
A professional and approachable team has an in-depth knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training industry ensuring a quality of service which is at the centre of our operation and ethos. Guided by a commitment to career development through on and off the job training, 1300apprentice works closely with businesses and client partners to achieve vocational excellence. Become a part of a growing company which has provided long-term career opportunities to over 2000 people.
Pros
Sydney and Canberra locations
22 December 2019
Same location
Area Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney, Illawarra and Southern Highlands regions
I've worked for 1300apprentice for 8 years. I enjoy going to work and get pleasure out of the work I do. My role is rewarding and challenging, and I work closely with a supportive and very diverse team to achieve our goals. My colleagues are like family. We get together for work related events regularly, we celebrate achievements regularly, and we are rewarded for our achievements. I have learned more in this job than any other job I have had. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping people achieve their goals. I definitely recommend working for 1300apprentice. You are lucky if you get a job there though, it has a low turnover of staff, and most staff have worked there longer than me.
15 October 2018
Same location
Area Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW, and ACT
I've worked for 1300apprentice for 7 years. I enjoy going to work and get pleasure out of the work I do. My role is rewarding and challenging, and I work closely with a supportive and very diverse team to achieve our goals. My colleagues are like family. We get together for work related events regularly, we celebrate achievements regularly, and we are rewarded for our achievements. I have learned more in this job than any other job I have had. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping people achieve their goals. I definitely recommend working for 1300apprentice. You are lucky if you get a job there though, it has a low turnover of staff, and most staff have worked there longer than me.
Pros
Rewarding, challenging, diverse, job security, supportive.
23 September 2020
Recruitment Officer (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
1300apprentice is a great company to work for. The culture is very collaborative and inclusive and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. My role involves working with different team members and since I started 2 months ago, I have learnt a lot from very experienced people. I work part-time and this works really well because the team are very supportive and cogniscent of a good work/life balance. I am yet to attend a team event but I have heard many great things about them.
Pros
Friendly people, great culture
  1. Working with large and small employers 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer.