1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

1300apprentice Employee Reviews in Burwood NSW

1300apprentice is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. I have been working with 1300apprentice for five years and my colleagues are like family. I walked straight into a great team environment which has only improved over the years due to the stability of management and employees. It is a real team oriented company which encourages employees to be their best.I find it extremely rewarding guiding apprentices and trainees into the workforce and watching them grow into young adults with a successful career ahead of them.I look forward to a great future with 1300apprentice where I can achieve all my goals and have a happy and productive professional life.
I look forward to going to work each morning. I begin with my morning rituals - coffee, tea and other amenities are always available in the kitchen! There's always time to chat with my colleagues and listen to their interesting stories. Everyone is so kind and friendly - it is like I have a second family here.Following my morning hellos, I will check my emails and begin my day. Every day seems to bring something new to the table, and it never ceases to amaze me at how each day can be so different from each other and the diversity of tasks to be undertaken. There's never a boring day working here.I've learnt many new skills and gained several qualifications along the way. Although I started with nearly no experience, I believe that I have been set for life. I couldn't be more happy with where I am now, and I would highly recommend them as an amazing employer to work for.
Pros
Short Fridays, parking available, free meals on occasions, birthday day-off
1300apprentice has been one of the most positive workplaces I have ever worked. If there's ever a problem, there is always a solution that can be found collectively. The managers we have are absolutely amazing, always supportive and will do anything to help. They are also driven, and so they can help you reach your own goals if you need help or advice. I am continually challenged to improve myself to follow their example. The workplace culture is fantastic, there's a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration, there's always support from the team if anyone needs help.
Pros
Positive Workplace, Support, Drive to Excel.
1300apprentice is a fun place to work. Over the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of working on their brand. With 5 star company reviews and many training awards, 1300apprentice truly show cases what a winning team is. My colleagues are passionate in their fields and I love working with the different teams.
I have worked at 1300apprentice for approx. 2 years and have loved every moment of it. Everyone has always been supportive since day one and have helped me grow in each of my roles here. I have learned so much working here and am looking forward to learning more. Everyone is treated like family here and is always here to support each other. Love being apart of the 1300apprentice team!
Pros
Supportive Team
1300apprentice is a Group Training Organisation who have an internal team made up of field officers, recruitment, sales and administration. We also have our external team made up of our apprentices, trainees, host employers and contract labour staff. Being a part of this organisation is very extremely rewarding. We have the unique vantage point to enable people's career's to grow while assisting small and large organisations to achieve their goals. Personally, the most rewarding part of my role is to hear the stories of our apprentices and trainees who have completed their qualification and come away with a sense of accomplishment and achievement. Working with 1300apprentice is a pleasure. We have a terrific, diverse team who enjoy a bit of fun and also rally together when needed.
Pros
Fulfilling, supportive team, multiple states
Such an amazing company! From day 1, I was made to feel like a part of the team. The help and support I have received while I was finding my feet has made this such an easy process. Such a great team, so glad to be a part of it!
Pros
Great environment & supportive team
Fun, supportive and professional workplace and team, always lending a helping hand even when they are very busy. Great team to be a part of. Continuously learning and experiencing new opportunities.