1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

1300apprentice Employee Reviews in Canberra ACT

1300apprentice is a great company to work for. The culture is very collaborative and inclusive and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. My role involves working with different team members and since I started 2 months ago, I have learnt a lot from very experienced people. I work part-time and this works really well because the team are very supportive and cogniscent of a good work/life balance. I am yet to attend a team event but I have heard many great things about them.
Pros
Friendly people, great culture
I love working at 1300apprentice as you are making a real difference to young peoples lives by helping them find a career and guiding and supporting them through their apprenticeship/traineeship. Everyone at 1300apprentice are all very passionate and the work culture is fantastic. The whole team get on very well and all ideas are listened too and considered. I always feel very supported by management and they are always available to ask for advice or help when needed. The company rewards you for hard work and celebrate milestones. Overall, a fantastic place to work!
Pros
They care about their employers, a fantastic work cuture, very supportive management team, great team
Cons
There are no cons working here, great place to work.
I love my job working with 1300apprentice. The team within the organisation is amazing! There is a wealth of knowledge and support across the industry is oustanding! You learn something new every day.
Pros
Great supportive team and work/life balance