1300apprentice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

1300apprentice Employee Reviews for Area Manager

I've worked for 1300apprentice for 8 years. I enjoy going to work and get pleasure out of the work I do. My role is rewarding and challenging, and I work closely with a supportive and very diverse team to achieve our goals. My colleagues are like family. We get together for work related events regularly, we celebrate achievements regularly, and we are rewarded for our achievements. I have learned more in this job than any other job I have had. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping people achieve their goals. I definitely recommend working for 1300apprentice. You are lucky if you get a job there though, it has a low turnover of staff, and most staff have worked there longer than me.
I've worked for 1300apprentice for 7 years. I enjoy going to work and get pleasure out of the work I do. My role is rewarding and challenging, and I work closely with a supportive and very diverse team to achieve our goals. My colleagues are like family. We get together for work related events regularly, we celebrate achievements regularly, and we are rewarded for our achievements. I have learned more in this job than any other job I have had. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping people achieve their goals. I definitely recommend working for 1300apprentice. You are lucky if you get a job there though, it has a low turnover of staff, and most staff have worked there longer than me.
Pros
Rewarding, challenging, diverse, job security, supportive.