1300SMILES Dentist
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

1300SMILES Dentist Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement

Productive, Enjoyable and busy

I love working for 1300 Smiles! - My days there are always enjoyable, busy and fulfilling. I welcome patients at they walk through the door, ensure patients details and history is up to date, Advise the dentist their patient has arrived. I check patients out using various methods of payment, such as HICAPS, EFTPOS, Cash, medicare, payment plans etc. - I check emails and send emails, call patients to follow up appointments and confirm appointments. - I process and allocate payments made via direct debit or online etc. -Lots of date entry - Maintaining a clean and tidy practice/waiting and reception area. - Taking notes and messages. - these are just a few of the things i do on a daily basis

Pros

Great Work Collegues

Cons

Hours aren't necessarily guaranteed (Casual)

Terrible place, Money minded not recommended

Pathetic management, don't care about staff members . 1300smiles only care about money. Chaotic management Unorganised, unprofessional (sometimes rude) people in HO.

Pros

Working with close team and flexibility

Cons

Unorganised, unprofessional management

Chaotic management.

Workplace bullying was rampant. The dentists had no autonomy as the nurses thought they could do as they liked because the dentist was a fellow employee.

Pros

Cons

Horrible work athmosphere

Volunteer

The staff are great and are very welcoming and there is excellent job security and the management is very skilled and are very helpful when being asked quuetsions

Company that has opportunities for growth

The daily routine in the call centre consists of calling a wide range variety of patients, reminding them of their next check and clean appointment, and booking them a time to be seen. Communicating with the patients is quite enjoyable. Each phone call is a new person to interact with.

Pros

Company lunches

Cons

n/a

Warm,welcoming practice with wonderful Staff

This is a wonderful practice that is a enthusiastic & supportive environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1300SMILES Dentist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 1300SMILES Dentist