1800 Drivers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at 1800 Drivers: 6 1800 Drivers Reviews

Australia6 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Flexible and easy process to register and gain quality casual work

This is by far, one of the best driver agencies to work for.Good quality work. Great communication and pay is always in the bank on time and always correct.

Pros

Flexible, professional, good rates.

Regular casual assignments.

Easy to talk to and varied work placements. They pay on time and are prepared to work in with you when possible eg. a day off for medical or family reasons.

Pros

Regular assignments

Cons

No security

Good

I have been working through 1800 Drivers for the past 2 years and they have been very good to me. They have kept me in consistent work also the team are very helpful when you phone asking for advise.

No such thing as full time work

There is no such thing as full time work when you need work every day and then I get a job every other y if you are lucky . Glad when they do call you up for work havenot had any work for7 months.

good

as an overall hire company they are very good to work for your pay is always on time and in your account friendly receptionists and always available twenty four seven.

helpful open and honest company

I found 1800 drivers to be a company who was very supportive to me and non judgemental and unusual in the fact that they were willing to give me a start despite very little driving experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1800 Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2